Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Clueless Mom Learns About Pre-wrap

Technorati Tags:
, , ,


I guess I am a clueless mother, because I had never heard of pre-wrap when my daugher first asked for it. I searched all over the mall, the drugstores, the Walmarts of the world and could not find this perfect headband. "It's the only thing that works," she'd whine. "I need it!" Need? A silly headband? What about the fifty in her drawer?

Since my kid didn't even care what her hair looked like, I was intrigued by this mother-of-all inventions. I finally found it on eBay and bought 8 rolls. "That's it!" she shreiked when it came through the door. What is pre-wrap? Did other mothers go through this, too?

Now I see it everywhere. Soccer girls, volleyball girls, field hockey girls...even the Tennessee Lady Vols softball team have pre-wrap in their hair. You know why? Simply stated, it works. It doesn't slip off your head. It keeps your hair out of your eyes. It's cheap. It's fun. It's colorful.

Watch a girl take a roll out. Within seconds, everyone else is grabbing pieces of the prewrap. Even girls that don't know what it is can't resist. If you use it you know - if you don't then you don't know what you're missing!

Pre-wrap your hair! It works.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can't be obsessed with pre wrap
it's just a sweaty head band that
you wear for sports okay. so if you
want to know where to gat it go to
Dicks sporting goods and get it