Monday, February 18, 2008

Skaters Use Pre-wrap

I just got a really nice note from Victor over at Capital Ice. Since we're not skaters, he kindly explained how they use our pre-wrap.

"For the ankle area which also needs protection against the hard boots (without the pads, I get blisters), the sleeves do not work very well; after skating hard for an hour, the pads will slip out of the sleeve. So I use the prewrap and the athletic tape instead. And it works very well. I've been using it for a year or so.

First I use the prewrap around my ankle, put the pads on it, then use more
prewrap around it. To hold everything tight, I use the athletic tape."

He also told us how much he likes the story of how our business started and all of the colors that we have.

His comments touched us and just reinforces how much we love our customers. Thanks for all of the wonderful feedback. We really do love to hear what you have to say!

No comments: